Advertising and Sponsorship
When you partner with ARITA you can connect with 2,200+ members around Australia who specialise in corporate and personal insolvency, and business restructuring and turnaround.
Through sponsorship and advertising, ARITA offers multiple high-impact opportunities for you to increase awareness of your products and services to the profession’s key players and decision makers.
We value the support of our advertisers and sponsors and aim to build mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationships with them.
Reach the decision makers
ARITA members are liquidators, trustees, administrators, receivers, lawyers, academics and lenders. They have requirements for a range of services, both professionally and operationally, and make decisions on appointments for the following service providers:
- Archive and Records Management – storage and record keeping requirements
- Auctioneers and Valuers – asset disposal and management
- Debt collection – outstanding debts
- Financial Services – risk finance, corporate and personal banking
- Forensic Accounting – investigation and forensic imaging
- Insurance – property and indemnity
- IT – software, databases and systems
- Litigation Funding – third party funding
- Office Supplies – printing, stationery, furniture and equipment
- Public Relations – media training and management
- Publishers – education and resources
- Real Estate – valuation, leasing and sales
- Recruitment agencies – accounting, legal, operational and contract staff
- Security – premises, staff and systems
- Telecommunications – call centres, distribution of creditor information
- Venue hire, Staging and Audio Visual – creditor meetings, training and events
ARITA runs over 200 events and courses throughout the year. Our Australia-wide program includes national and state conferences, specialist conferences, educational forums, and outstanding social and networking events. Read more
The ARITA website is a unique portal which attracts ARITA members and the broader public interested in insolvency and restructuring related issues. It is the major news and information hub for our members. Read more