ARITA is offering its members the option of ARITA's Specialist Insolvency Team preparing and presenting customised training to their staff.
Customised training will be offered on the following basis:
- This training is only available on the request of an ARITA member.
- The member must provide clear guidelines to ARITA about what training is required, including the length of any presentation.
- The member may request a particular member of the ARITA Specialist Insolvency Team.
- Development and presentation time will be charged at $300 per hour. If travel is required outside the Sydney CBD area, travel time will be charged at $150 per hour.
- If the trainer is required to travel outside of the Sydney CBD area to present the training, the member must pay all travel and accommodation costs of the trainer.
- The total cost for the development and presentation of the training will be agreed in writing prior to development of the training commencing.
- The member or their firm is responsible for providing a suitable venue, audio-visual equipment (unless prior arrangements are made with ARITA) and catering.
- Training can be organised for a date that suits the firm. However, it is subject to the availability of a member of the Specialist Insolvency Team and this is at the discretion of ARITA.
- ARITA retains the intellectual property in any training materials that are developed and ARITA may subsequently offer this training as a part of ARITA's standard or one-off training offerings or as in-house training for another member.
If you are interested in a customised training course for your staff, please contact ARITA's Education Team.