Section 439A Reports
ARITA provides this half day practical training to assist members and their staff to improve the quality of their section 439A reports by:
- Familiarising participants with the requirements of the law, courts, ASIC and the ARITA Code;
- Providing participants with tools to assist in the investigatory process;
- Ensuring participants are familiar with the principles of good reporting and
- Providing an opportunity for participants to be able to use tools provided during the course to critically analysis sample s439A reports.
Upcoming course dates
Who should attend?
What do participants receive?
Sydney: 31 October 2017 (8:30am - 12:30pm)
Melbourne: 21 November 2017 (8:30am - 12:30pm)
Perth: 10 November 2017 (8:30am - 12:30pm)
Brisbane: 3 November 2017 (1:30pm - 5:30pm)
Adelaide: 14 November 2017 (8:30am - 12:30pm)
Also register for training on Remuneration and Independence as all three courses are running consecutively in each location.
- Explain the legislative, Court and ARITA Code requirements around the preparation of s439A reports
- Explain the role of professional judgement in the s439A report process
- Utilise guides provided during the course to assist with investigation work necessary for the preparation of section 439A reports
- Explain options available to administrators when information is not available
- Explain the principles of good reporting
- Demonstrate an understanding of course materials by critically analysing sample section 439A reports
- Staff responsible for preparing section 439A reports
- Staff responsible for reviewing and signing section 439A reports
ARITA Members: $355 (including GST) Non-Members: $540 (including GST)
Either morning or afternoon tea is provided.
Please note: Each registration for courses offered via electronic classrooms are for single viewer users only. Exhibition of this training to groups is strictly prohibited and in violation of our terms to service.