VIC/TAS Forum - 4 April
Katherine Payne, Special Counsel, Hall & Wilcox
The PPSR continues to provide daily challenges to practitioners (and creditors). This session will provide an update on industry issues over the last year, with a specific focus on questions regularly asked by IPs.
Issues to be addressed include:-
- Liens and circulating assets – Impact of the PPSA
- ABNs vs ACNs – When is it a problem and when does the claim remain valid?
- Post-appointment or late registrations – What is the effect on the creditor’s claim?
- Stock identification – Retention of title and unfair preferences
- Serial number defects – Transitional protection has expired, what does this mean?
Register for this Forum
Book a 2017 Vic/Tas Package
Date: Tuesday 4 April
Time: Registration and lunch from 12.30 pm; Presentation 1-2 pm
Venue: NAB, Ground Floor (The Bowl), 500 Bourke St, Melbourne
Price: $71 Member, $87 Non-Member (incl. GST)
CPD/CLE: 1 point