NSW/ACT Conference & Dinner 2017
Thursday 15 June
This year's NSW/ACT Conference & Dinner will once again be held at The Westin Sydney on Thursday 15 June 2017. More details on the conference will be available shortly.
The conference will be followed by a great opportunity to network at the dinner with pre-drinks and a sit-down three course meal.
Registration will open shortly.
Review: NSW/ACT CONFERENCE & DINNER 2016
Thursday 3 November
Download the conference brochure
This year's NSW/ACT Division Conference & Dinner took place at the centrally-located Sydney Hotel, The Westin. The full-day program tackled topics with far-reaching impact for restructuring, insolvency and turnaround professionals including:
- Current challenges and issues in bankruptcy
- Calculating liquidators' remuneration
- Pre-insolvency shenanigans
- Crisis management in the digital age
- Clarity on winding up corporate trusts
- Legal case update
- "Value break" in restructuring
- Department of Employment as an active creditor
- Insolvency law reform update
The conference was followed by fantastic networking opportunities with pre-dinner drinks and a three course meal in The Westin's Grand Ballroom.
Date: Thursday 3 November
Venue: The Westin, 1 Martin Pl, Sydney
CPD/CLE: 5.5 points