NSW/ACT Conference & Dinner 2017
Thursday 15 June
This year's NSW/ACT Conference & Dinner will once again be held at The Westin Sydney on Thursday 15 June 2017.
Sessions confirmed include:
- Safe Harbour and Ipso Facto draft reforms - panel discussion of the major issues led by John Martin, Partner, Henry Davis York
- Property update – Matthew Meynell, Head of Investment Services at Colliers will discuss commercial CBD and metro yield compressions; residential development site trends; and the impact of outbound capital constraints in China
- Court protection for administrators – Jason Opperman, Partner at K&L Gates, will ask when is it appropriate for an administrator to seek court protection for a commercial decision
- Bankruptcy panel – Kirsten Farmer of TressCox Lawyers will lead discussions with AFSA’s John Elisher; Kylie Britton, Dentons; and Jason Porter, SV Partners
- FEG approach – Henry Carr, Department of Employment
- Legal update – Robert Newlinds, Senior Counsel, will give insight into recent decisions and future implications.
The full program will be available shortly.
The conference will be followed by a great opportunity to network at the dinner with pre-drinks and a sit-down three course meal.
Rates to attend