VIC/TAS Conference & Dinner 2017
Thursday 26 October
This year's VIC/TAS Conference & Dinner will once again be held at the RACV City Club in Melbourne's CBD on Thursday 26 October 2017. More details on the conference will be available shortly.
The conference will be followed by a great opportunity to network at the dinner with pre-drinks and a sit-down three course meal.
VIC/TAS Conference & Dinner 2016
Thursday 20 October
VIC/TAS Conference & Dinner 2016 was held at the RACV City Club in Melbourne's CBD.
The full-day program featured a range of topics with far-reaching consequences for restructuring, insolvency and turnaround professionals, including:
- A Judicial view from The Honourable Justice Michael Sifris
- Discussions with the regulator featuring senior representatives from AFSA and ASIC
- FEG Recovery Programme - Department of Employment's new role as an active creditor
- Insolvency Law Reform update
- Economic update from Riki Polygenis, Head of Australian Economics, NAB
- Lenders panel - future outlook for lenders and borrowers in light of incoming reform
- Recent PPSA cases in a Corporate Case Law wrap up
- Winding up trusts
- ARITA update and future outlook