Developed and delivered by practitioners for practitioners, this specialist program focuses on relevant, day-to-day topics in small to medium practices combining highly relevant presentations, panel discussions and workshop-style sessions, including:
- KEYNOTE/INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP: Become a productivity ninja – Matt Cowdroy, Productivity Ninja, Think Productive will share nine ‘Productivity Ninja’ characteristics you need to be your most efficient self at work in the face of information overload.
- Developing your perfect pitch – learn how to deliver an effective pitch which overcomes any potential negative perceptions and triggers referrals in the face of increasing competition – Nathan Williams, Founder & Managing Director, Customer Return
- Securing your biggest asset – Franziska Iseli, award-winning entrepreneur, best-selling author and the co-founder of Basic Bananas will discuss how to attract high-performing, loyal and engaged team members and share the surprising facts to increase your team’s happiness and value
- Surviving a practice review – how to get the most out of the process when a regulator comes knocking – Steven Barnett, Director, Insolvency Practitioner Support Services
- Preparing remuneration reports for court review – top tips on creating defenceable reports – Danielle Funston, Partner, K&L Gates
- Anecdotes and alternatives for dealing with vexatious stakeholders – panel discussion including Narelle Ferrier, Technical & Standards Director, ARITA; Michael Jones, Managing Principal, Jones Partners; and Ross McClymont, Partner, Ashurst & ARITA Deputy President
- Legal case update – panel discussion led by ARITA Legal Director, Mark Wellard
- Dealing with zombie companies – Andrew Bowcher, Partner, RSM. Practical
- ARITA Code of Professional Practice – what’s new in the impending 4th edition – Kim Arnold, Policy & Education Director, ARITA
- The year ahead for the profession, including an open Q&A with the ARITA Specialists – chaired by John Winter, CEO, ARITA, with the ARITA Specialist team
- International insights: Insolvency in Vanuatu – John Stephens Tougon, Legal Manager, Vanuatu Financial Services Commission
CPD/CLE: 9 points
Networking events include a beachfront Welcome Reception (Wednesday 3 May) with stunning ocean views, light canapes and drinks. Our Conference Dinner (Thursday 4 May) will also take place outdoors at Coco Palms at The Westin Resort. Partner tickets are available.
Download the full program and schedule
Find out more about rates to attend
The Conference rate includes attendance at both days of the Conference, plus tickets to the networking events.
Find out more