Young Professionals Committees have been established in New South Wales, South Australia, Queensland and Victoria. Their primary focus is on the development needs of new entrants to the profession as well as for those who want to progress in their restructuring, insolvency or turnaround career.
- Identify the needs of young professionals
- Develop programs to assist young professionals in their personal and professional career development, and
- Organise events for young professionals to build their networks
Throughout the year the committees organise an exciting program of events incorporating evening seminars on both technical and soft skill topics as well as several networking events. The events provide a perfect forum for young professionals to meet and interact with their peers in a relaxed and informal setting.
The expectations of ARITA as a committee member are:
- Time commitment to participate in committee meetings and attend YP events
- An interest in fostering a network for young professionals
- Care about the future direction of ARITA
- Be passionate about professional and ethical standards
If you are interested in joining your Division's YP Committee please forward a brief CV to our Events Manager.
Sponsor a YP Event
If you are interested in sponsoring or hosting a Young Professionals event, please download the ARITA Media Kit or contact our Head of Marketing for information.
Young Professional Technical Seminar Series
Link to the YP Seminars in your Division:
Young Professionals Social Series
Link to the YP Socials in your Division: