posted 24 August 2017
WJ HAMILTON & CO.
LEGAL ACCOUNTING – SPECIALISING IN INSOLVENCY
- Undertaking CA Program or intent to undertake CA program;
- A leaning towards the law and accounting ability;
- A person qualified in accounting would be most desirable or if not qualified, near qualified.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Highly motivated
- Involvement in wide range of engagements such as Voluntary
Administrations; Creditors Voluntary Winding Up, Liquidations,
- Working with Principal on investigations;
- Report writing;
- Assisting in preparation of legal documentation working with counsel;
- General accounting duties – liaising with ASIC, ATO
Eligibility to apply: Candidates must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Contact: William James Hamilton, WJ Hamilton & Co.
Fax: 02 9232-5159
The ARITA website is a unique portal for members to recruit staff.
This is both a service to firms that are continually seeking high quality staff and to individuals managing their careers.
Contact the Head of Marketing to enquire about listing positions.