ARITA 2017 membership renewal is now due
Thanks for your continued commitment to ARITA. It's time to renew your membership.
2016 has been another successful year for ARITA. Over the last 12 months, we have delivered significant value to the profession, working in our members’ best interest to:
- Improve the workability of the Insolvency Law Reform Bill, Act and Rules by collaborating closely with Government
- Lead the discussion for wider reform including the expected delivery of safe harbour and ipso facto reforms in 2017
- Promote and defend your interests by opposing ASICs excessive ‘user pays’ proposals, and representing the profession including at a significant number of Government inquiries
- Successfully roll-out ARITA’s Advanced Certification program in collaboration with UTS, incorporating the new Advanced Restructuring & Turnaround elective
- Provide continuous, accessible professional development with an improved program of structured and topical CPD opportunities for a seamless curriculum targeted at every level of your career, including via our new Essential Skills series
- Connect you with the entire Australian restructuring, insolvency and turnaround community at our exceptional networking events
Renewing your membership is easy: simply click here to renew.
Payment options: you can pay via credit card or request an invoice.
Got a question?
If you have any questions about your membership please email the Membership Manager.