To assist members with the implementation of the ILRA changes that will commence on 1 September 2017, ARITA will be issuing the following new templates/guidance as part of an update to the Code of Professional Practice:
- Initial appointment advices for CVLs, Court Liquidations and Voluntary Administrations (tailored for differences in the information required for each administration)
- 3 month reports for CVLs and Court Liquidations - guidance on information to be provided
- Voting slip for proposals without meetings (corporate).
We will also be updating the following templates:
- Initial Remuneration Notice
- Remuneration Approval Notice
- Voluntary Administration Report (previously s439A Report).
Information sheets for creditors are also being developed on:
- Creditor rights
- Proposals without meetings
- Committees of Inspection
Drafts of these documents will be released for consultation with the Code. Subject to this consultation process, ARITA is aiming to have an approved 4th edition of the Code released in line with the 1 September 2017 commencement.
Once finalised, all templates will be made available to members in word format.