Introduction to Insolvency Program (IIP) – Terms & conditions
By registering for the IIP you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
If, after booking an education program you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place. If the pre-course materials have already been posted, it is your responsibility to pass the materials on to the substitute attendee.
Please advise substitutions in writing prior to the commencement of the education program.
Transferring to a future course
If, after booking an education program you are unable to attend, you are welcome to transfer your enrollment to the same education program to be held at a future date.
Notice must be given prior to the commencement of the education program.
If the request for a transfer is made, in writing, at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the education program, there is no additional cost. If the request for a transfer is made within 7 days of the commencement of the education program, there is a $200 administration fee for the transfer.
This transfer is only valid to a education program held within 12 months of the original enrolment, unless ARITA has not offered the same education program in your location, within that 12 month period. If ARITA has not offered the same education program within the 12 month period, the transfer will be valid to the next time that same education program is offered in your location.
Your enrolment can only be transferred once.
The course pricing may vary each year. If you want to transfer your course to the following year, an invoice will be rendered if any difference in cost. The difference must be paid prior the course date.
If you have requested a transfer and then subsequently wish to cancel your registration, the cancellation policy that will apply will be determined based on the timing of your request for transfer from the initial course. For example, if you requested the transfer 20 days prior to the initial course and you subsequently cancel your registration, you will receive an 80% refund; if you requested the transfer 10 days prior to the course and you subsequently cancel your registration, you will not receive a refund.
Registration to attend a course held in the last three months of the year
If you get your ARITA Student subscription in the last three months of the year to attend one of our IIP courses, your ARITA Student Subscription will be extended to include the full 12 months of the following year.
Please note: You are entitled to receive only one copy of the ARITA membership Handbook. You can purchase separately the following year’s copy by contacting membership.
Any requests to cancel course registrations must be in writing.
- Cancellation more than 30 days before the education program: 100% refund of the course fees.
- Cancellation 30 days or less, but more than 14 days, before the education program: 80% refund of the course fees.
- Cancellation 14 days or less before the education program: no refund.
Please note: The Student Subscription fee is non-refundable
in the event of cancellation.
'Learn now, pay later' payment option
A current ARITA Professional or Fellow Member must authorise a staff registration on behalf of their company. The complete authorisation form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 'learn now, pay later' option is only available to approved students. We reserve the right to refuse this payment option at our discretion.
- The ‘learn now, pay later’ special offer applies to all IIP courses that are run from 1 September 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- All companies that opt for the ‘learn now, pay later’ special offer will be issued an invoice with a due date of 31 December 2020.
- In the event that the company wishes to transfer one of the IIP course registrations to a future course which falls outside of the ‘learn now, pay later’ special offer period, payment of the fees will still be required by 31 December 2020.
- Failure to pay the invoice in full by 31 December 2020 will incur an $100 late payment fee and interest at the rate of the RBA cash rate plus 4% calculated monthly.
- Student subscription is a pre-requisite for this course and upfront payment is required.
Please note: If the staff member that attended one of the IIP courses has left the company, the company will still be required to pay the IIP course fee for that attendee by 31 December 2020.
WA Law Society – Approved QA Provider
Attention WA Lawyers: If you are a practising Lawyer in WA and are attending a face-to-face IIP, please be aware you will now need to sign in and sign out each of the days. The WA Law Society, as part of our accreditation, require that we document the arrival and departure of all Lawyers to allocate the correct CPE.
Cancellation of the course
ARITA reserves the right to cancel scheduled courses without notice. Where ARITA cancels a scheduled education program, students will have the option of transferring their registration to any rescheduled education program, or obtaining a full refund.