ARITA's electronic classroom ensures broader access to our high quality, professional, education courses.
This means that no matter where you are located around Australia, you are able to access ARITA education courses and receive the same learning experience as if you travelled to attend a face-to-face course – without the additional cost.
How does the electronic classroom work?
The courses are offered in real time, with a trainer presenting the training live to you. You can simply log into the classroom from your desktop with your unique logon and are able to:
- Ask the trainer questions in real time.
- Participate in discussions with the trainer and their peers.
- Work with their peers to undertake exercises in online “breakout rooms”.
- Receive guidance from the trainer in real time as they work on the exercises.
- Access and download handouts prior to the training.
- Receive suggested solutions to the exercises as the training progresses.
We ensure class sizes are kept small, with no more than 20 participants in each course, to ensure that you have the best learning experience.
- This is not a taped podcast and the courses will not available to download at a future date.
registration for courses offered via electronic classrooms are
for single viewer users only. Exhibition of this training to groups is
strictly prohibited and in violation of our terms to service.
System requirements and attendee guide
ARITA uses the platform GoToTraining. Participants will require a computer, microphone and speakers (headset recommended). For training courses with more than two hours of duration, a webcam is also required.
If more than one participant is attending from a firm, it is recommended that they attend the course at their own computer.
Join a training online - how to join from web browser (no download required)
For any questions about training provided via the electronic classroom, please email our education team.