Join experts from PwC as they discuss the ways in which consumers are redefining customer experience, including insights on:
- trends in the way consumers want to experience goods and service delivery
- the importance of data analytics
- the impact on changing trends on profitability and recent retail collapses
- consideration in turnaround scenarios in retail
Our PwC experts include:
- Alex Iles - Alex is a Partner in our Consulting team, and the Experience Design and Tech Leader. He has helped businesses grow through experience design and new technology and has worked with clients across the UK, Europe, US and Asia Pacific regions.
- Daniel Walley - Daniel is a Partner in our Business Restructuring team. He has spend 18 years advising stakeholders in under-performing businesses, and has acted in high profile retail matters including Darrel Lea.
- Sunil Purba - Sunil is a Director in our Business Restructuring team, and leads our GWS Restructuring presence. Sunil has spend 12 years advising stakeholders across a range of industries, including several recent retail engagements.
Wednesday 14 August
Registration and lunch from 12.30 pm; presentation 1-2 pm
Level 11, One Parramatta Square
169 Macquarie Street
Parramatta NSW 2150
$60 member, $75 non-member (GST inc.)
Thank you to our forum host
Thank you to our forum series sponsor
Cancellations and substitutions
By registering you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. Please also see our events terms and conditions.