posted 8 February 2018
Senior Case Manager
Promote equitable financial outcomes within the Australian community
- Share your case management expertise with bankruptcy and insolvency professionals
- Join a leading financial regulatory body
- Diverse role with flexibility & work life balance
As a Senior Case Manager you will manage a case load of complex technical bankruptcy and insolvency matters. You will develop expertise in the effective management of case files to achieve the Division’s strategic objectives.
Your enthusiasm and innovative approach will promote a team environment valued for their identification and implementation of leading practices.
Please note this opportunity is located in Sydney with various opportunities available both ongoing and non-ongoing.
As a successful candidate you will demonstrate your ability to interpret and apply legislation to ensure effective decision making in case management. You will coach members of your team to achieve excellent performance outcomes.
Insurance, Finance, Accounting, Law and Community Development
Case Management, communication skills, analytical thinking, stakeholder liaison and management, resilience, results focused, pragmatic approach to work.
We want people who ask ‘why’ rather than ‘how’?
- Results driven team
- Diverse role – no two days are the same
- Career in the Australian Public Service
- Be part of a leading financial regulatory body
- Build your lateral thinking and problem solving skills with a career in insolvency
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Supportive team culture
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and generous superannuation
- Be part of a national team