ARITA is dedicated to providing our members with the highest quality continuing education, professional leadership and networking opportunities.
Here’s what ARITA Membership offers restructuring, insolvency and turnaround (RIT) professionals:
Education & resources
We support our members with professional development opportunities at every stage of their careers, and the up-to-minute information and resources they need to succeed.
- Regular, accessible and targeted training courses and certification to help you succeed, including a specialist postgraduate-level accreditation for restructuring and insolvency professionals.
- Stay current with the latest technical and regulatory updates and case reports. Get online technical support from the ARITA Specialist Team.
- Receive publications including the annual ARITA Handbook and quarterly ARITA Journal and access to the members-only section of the website.
Advocacy, representation & information
We regularly engage with government and regulators to ensure our members’ views are heard and understood, and keep our members informed about latest industry developments.
- Our thought leadership initiatives, policy development and government consultation help shape the insolvency and restructuring regime.
- ARITA has regular liaison meetings with AFSA, ASIC, ATO and the Attorney General's Department (FEG).
- As the voice of the RIT profession, we actively promote the work of our members to firms and individuals in financial distress, and to the public at large.
- We keep our members up-to-date with latest industry issues, legislation and changes in the profession.
ARITA is Australia’s largest and most authoritative association representing RIT professionals.
- Membership demonstrates your commitment to the highest professional and ethical standards. Around 80% of Registered Liquidators and Trustees choose to be ARITA members.
- The ARITA Code is recognised by the government and courts as the default standard for professional conduct.
- Professional Members may use the post-nominal RITP – Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Professional.
Networking & support
ARITA membership provides access to a community of like-minded professionals and key stakeholders and decision-makers in the industry.
- Get access to a nationwide network of events and professionals in restructuring, insolvency and turnaround.
- Be part of a professional network comprising over 2,200 members and 4,500 industry supporters.
- Eligibility for Committee membership – contribute to the advancement of the association and shape the future of the profession.
Member benefits include:
- Certificate of membership
- Use of post-nominals
- Inclusion in the online member directory
- ARITA Member Handbook complete with annotated legislation
- Subscription to the quarterly ARITA Journal
- Regular and expert online Practice Updates and Case Reports
- Online technical support from the ARITA Specialist Team (Ask ARITA)
- Access to members-only section of ARITA website
- Access to corporate and personal insolvency precedent documents and checklists
- Annual courses and events calendar with CPD tracker
- Targeted and topical continuing professional education at discounted rates
- Specialist conferences at discounted rates
- Attend dedicated networking events
- Attend member-only briefings and events
- Automatic membership of INSOL International and subscription to INSOL World
- Voting rights at ARITA’s annual general meeting (Professional and Life Members)
- Eligibility for committee and board membership (Professional and Life Members).
Find out about our membership categories and fees
Apply to join ARITA