ARITA offers training via new electronic classrooms
ARITA has introduced a new electronic classroom to ensure that our members and their staff have access to our high quality, professional, education courses.
This means that no matter where you are located around Australia, you are able to access ARITA education courses and receive the same learning experience as if you travelled to attend a face-to-face course – without the additional cost.
The courses are offered in real time, with a trainer presenting the training live to participants. Participants log into the classroom from their desktop with their unique logon and are able to:
- Ask the trainer questions in real time
- Participate in discussions with the trainer and their peers
- Work with their peers to undertake exercises in online “breakout rooms”
- Receive guidance from the trainer in real time as they work on the exercises
- Access and download handouts prior to the training
- Receive suggested solutions to the exercises as the training progresses.
This is not a taped podcast and the courses will not available to download at a future date.
ARITA will offer the following courses via the electronic classroom:
For further information about the platform, training available and system requirements please see our electronic classroom page.
If you have any questions, please contact our Education Team.