Guidance for lawyers: Helping clients with companies in financial distress
ARITA has released a special guide for lawyers that outlines steps they can take to help their clients with companies in financial distress.
It gives an overview of:
- Determining if a company is insolvent, including the indicators of insolvency.
- The corporate insolvency options.
- The Federal Government’s temporary relief for financially distressed businesses.
- The safe harbour protections.
- Where to get expert advice.
Please share this information sheet with your network.
Download the information sheet