Insolvency Law Reform Act 2016 - Read all about it
ARITA has an in depth knowledge of the Insolvency Law Reform Act 2016 (ILRA) and its impact on insolvency law and practice. It involves substantial changes to both the Corporations Act and the Bankruptcy Act. We understand it commences operation on 1 March 2017
To assist our members, ARITA has pulled together a range of information on and analysis of the ILRA, including:
- what is ARITA's general position on the ILRA?
- ARITA's submission on the 2014 Bill - were our suggested changes made?
- What changed from the 2014 to 2016?
- Are the Bankruptcy and Corporate Law reforms still aligned?
- What is the status of the Insolvency Practice Rules? and
- a comprehensive summary of the ILRA changes.
To read all about the important work that ARITA has been undertaking and gain a better understanding of what the ILRA means for you, go to our dedicated ILRB 2015 page (ARITA members only - please log in).