Our new expert series has been developed with the mid to senior practitioner in mind.
Restructuring & Turnaround is the third of six half-day seminars.
Date: 25 October 2021
Delivery: Online (live sessions delivered via ARITA Learning Centre)
Time: 1.00pm-6.00pm (AEDT)
Cost (inc. GST):
- Member: $198
- Graduate Subscriber: $231
- Student Subscriber: $297
- Non-member: $330
CPE: Up to 4 hours
- The value of interim business leaders: A panel discussion of ‘boots on the ground’ experiences from interim C-level executives who effect restructures from the inside.
Rachel Burdett, Partner, Cor Cordis (moderator); Henriette Rothschild, Partner, KordaMentha; John Dickson, Chief Financial Officer; and Peter Hedge, Managing Director, Hedge & Associates
- Rethinking insolvent trading: How the restructuring environment might be better without insolvent trading.
Mark Wellard, Senior Lecturer, UTS Faculty of Law
- Safe harbour review: What we know so far.
John Winter, CEO, ARITA; Michael Fingland, Executive Director and CEO, Vantage Performance; and Kathy Sozou, Partner, McGrathNicol
- Private equity turnaround investing in uncertain and volatile times - Referencing recent transactions including Toll and Best & Less, this session will explore the opportunities and challenges experienced in the turnaround private equity sector over the last 18 months.
Fay Bou, Managing Director, Allegro Funds
- Horizon scanning: Taking stock of market trends and discusses key legal developments for the year ahead
David Walter, Partner, Allen & Overy and Fiona Murray-Palmer, Special Counsel, Norton Rose Fulbright
- MVL as a restructuring tool: A case study on the sale of business in a solvent liquidation.
Rajiv Goyal, Partner, Wexted and James Le Messurier, Executive, Wexted
- Interactive/Ask ARITA Forum:
The Expert Series program will conclude with a 30 minute “Ask ARITA Forum”. This is your chance to ask ARITA’s CEO and technical specialist team relevant questions out of the day’s sessions. Other conference members are welcome to join in to offer their views. This is an “open mic” session designed, as best as we can in the Zoom world, to recreate the open dialogue of our conferences.
Please see our Events cancellation policy